Like other outpatient programs, an IOP provides stellar support while still letting the people attending it spend their nights at home. This program can be a great way to take the following steps in recovery because it offers:
- A sense of normalcy – Attendees will still go home to their family and friends, providing some stability in early sobriety.
- Flexibility with work and other obligations – An IOP usually meets three to five days per week for several hours at a time. This commitment allows attendees to attend their job or school still.
- Support during high-risk times – Many people in recovery find that the afternoons and evenings are when they are most likely to relapse. An IOP can help support them through these challenging times.
How an Intensive Outpatient Program Works
When you join the IOP at Legends Treatment Center of Cleveland, you will work with a recovery specialist to create an individualized treatment plan. This plan will address your unique needs and help you work towards your recovery goals.
You will also meet with a therapist for individual and group therapy sessions. In these sessions, you will explore the root cause of your addiction and develop tools to cope with your triggers.
There will also be the opportunity to attend recovery meetings and connect with other people in recovery. These connections can provide support and accountability as you work to maintain your sobriety.
Accessible Intensive Outpatient Drug And Alcohol Treatment in Ohio
One of the best things about an IOP is that it can be more accessible than other types of treatment. Many people struggling with addiction do not have the time or resources to attend a residential treatment program. The commitment to an IOP is usually about the same as a part-time job.
An IOP can provide the same level of support and care as a residential program at a fraction of the cost. It can also be a great step down from residential treatment. Regardless of your financial situation, you can find addiction treatment with Legends Recovery.
We are committed to making drug and alcohol addiction treatment affordable and accessible to the people who need it. Our programs offer flexible payment plans for in-network and out-of-network insurance, Medicaid, and out-of-pocket options.
Set a Sober Foundation at Legends Treatment Center of Cleveland
When you are ready to take the next step in recovery, Legends Treatment Center of Cleveland can help. Our IOP provides the structure and support you need to maintain your sobriety while still living at home. In addition to our supportive intensive outpatient program, Legends Recovery also offers:
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- Inpatient residential treatment
- Drug detox
- Alcohol detox
Reclaim your legacy and set a strong foundation for your lifetime of recovery. With the right steps, you can unlock your inner legend. Call 330.355.5040 or complete our web form today to get started.